- $50.00 charged each per night for additional guests
- Montana has an additional 8% Lodging Tax
- A major credit card placed on the room for reservations is required.
- A full deposit for your stay is requested.
- No smoking allowed
- No pets allowed
- Responsible children 12 and above are welcome
- We are open from May 1st through October 1st. Closed for the winter.
For AVAILABILITY DATES and ONLINE BOOKING,
please go to VRBO.com, or contact us directly at 406-827-7200
When connected to VRBO.com:
- In the Search Destination or Property ID box, enter 324679 and click Search.
- On the next screen, enter a check-in date and the calendar will appear. Any dates that are in grey are booked – the others are available.
- Enter the dates you are requesting with the number of guest then click Request to Book.
- On the next screen, enter your contact information then click Agree & Continue. The charges will appear.
- Click Agree and Continue.
- Check the “I have read and agree” box, then Continue.
- Please enter your credit card information and then click Submit Request.
Or…if you would like to book directly with the Shire
Download a copy of The Shire of Montana Reservation FormEXCEL or PDF
Please email completed form to email@example.com
The Owners will then email you a map with directions,
or you may call them directly at (406) 827-7200
Reservations are required in advance and must be guaranteed with a major credit card.
We will charge your credit card at the time of booking.
If you have issues with the form please call (406) 827-7200 or email us at Host@TheShireofMontana.com.
Credit card transactions are handled by phone or in person to protect your privacy.
Policy states that there are strictly no refunds. If you are not able to make your appointed reservation, you may elect to book at another time for up to 1 year or give the reservations to another party. We retain the right to cancel your reservation at any time with a full refund.
Closed For Winter
Due to all of the snow that we get up at The Shire of Montana and the limited ability to see all of the intricate, detailed items such as Elven Village and the Fairy Houses that are so close to the ground, we are closed in the winter from October 1st until May 1st.